Programs and Workshops
In addition to the trainings, facilitation and workshops specifically designed for individual clients, I offer facilitated peer-learning workshops.
FUNDRAISING FELLOWS SPECIAL TOPIC: BIG EVENTS!
Do you have a fundraising event that needs to be refreshed? Has your nonprofit decided that you need to add a big event to your fundraising program? Join us as we tackle this big topic. You and your colleagues will learn how to tell when you need to add, change or abandon an event, how to evaluate an event’s ROI, and tips for getting the most out of the big day. You’ll also develop sophisticated follow up strategies to keep your attendees engaged long after the event is over. You’ll get:
- Four, 2.5 hour monthly sessions
- One private, 50-minute session with the consultant
- Access to a shared library full of fundraising samples, strategies, articles, tips and tools.
Dates & Cost
The dates are 2/22/17, 3/22/17, 4/19/17 and 5/17/17
The cost is $375
Registration deadline is February 8, 2017
Do you want to learn how to evaluate your programs and fundraising efforts for mission impact AND profitability so that you can make strategic decisions that guide your organization to becoming more resilient?
- Four, three-hour monthly sessions
- For Executive Directors, Board Members, Program Directors and Development Directors – Anyone who needs to make strategic, organizational decisions
Contact me if you’d like more information about using this workshop with your team.