You know that feeling after you’ve attended an amazing training where you not only learned something practical and useful, but you connected with your peers in a meaningful way? That feeling of being pumped and motivated to dig back into your work after you’ve spent a day on a meaty topic?
That’s the feeling I try to create in every one of my trainings and workshops. Together, we can craft a training that fits your context.
Here is a sample of previous topics:
- Leading Your Organization – What good leadership looks like and how to identify your leadership style
- Fundraising 101 for your Board Members
- Cultivating Major Gifts For Your Organization
- Engaging Extraordinary Donors – How to develop strategies that deepen connections and inspire bigger gifts
- The Seven Faces of Philanthropy – Identifying your donors’ motivations so that you can tailor your message to them.
I also offer cohort learning experiences through my Fundraising Fellows series.
Do you have a group you want to gather together for a peer learning opportunity? Get in touch!